GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Hexapeptide) is an injectable peptide hormone that amplifies the release of HGH (Human growth hormones) from the pituitary gland (Master gland), that constitutes to muscle growth and strength increase, which in the process burns fat and promotes muscle growth. It is normally taken alone, but is taken in combination with a GHRH peptide, which increases the strength of GHRP-6.
GHRP-6 can cause an extreme appetite increase, but if the user has the determination and will-power to only gain muscle and loss fat and not consumed by the increase appetite side effect, it can work as a very valuable weight loss supplement. Sticking to a healthy diet is the bases of whether or not GHRP will be a value for weight loss, as it can support calorie surplus to minimize those negative calorie effects.
In order to take full advantage of GHRP-6’s weight loss and muscle growth effects, user must manage at least 100mcg at least 3 times per day for 4-6 months. All HGH compounds, cycles (muscle growth, fat loss and general well-being) in the long-run and must be taken accordingly in order to take full advantage of its intended results. However, it is stated that GHRP-6 can be taken when needed, without the consideration of its cycle, but it is highly recommended to acknowledge and apply the process of the cycle.
GHRP-6 can be taken with GHRH to maximize the HGH output. Combining the two, results in a higher overall blood plasma level of HGH. GHRP-6 dosage is then minimized from its regular amount of 100mcg when using in combination with a GHRH.
Below is a list of values for using the GHRP-6 compound on its own:
- Keep refrigerated
- When dosing, the appropriate amount for use, is taken from a vial with an insulin syringe – insulin syringe should mark dosage requirements
- Inject dosage as most comfortable or appropriate for personal preference or requirements – subcutaneous, intravenous or intramuscular
- Take two to three times a day
- Take 30-60 minutes before a meal, while blood sugar level has fallen, during the time period from last meal to 30-60 minutes before next meal.
- Take 50-100 mcg’s per dosage
- Do not use a vial after a month from when it has been reconstituted.
Adhere to these values at all times when taking your GHRP-6 as they are important to your overall health and safety when using. Below you will find a few important factors that you should be well aware of, so that you do not decrease the GHRP-6 efficiency but get the full effects as you intend.
Factors that decrease GHRP-6 Levels:
- high blood glucose
- GH is taken by injection – increases IGF-1
- Low thyroid levels
Here are a few Benefits of GHRP-6 (Minus weight loss and muscle gain):
- Liver protection effects
- Increased Stamina
GHRP-6 has been known to have side-effects as well. Below you’ll find a few of its side effects that you must know before investing.
- Increased Appetite – Peptide causes Ghrelin receptors to signal hunger in regions of the brain
- Light Headedness – Indicates that the hormones are indeed stimulating the pituitary gland
- Lactating Nipples – Rare, usually only happens to sensitive individuals
GHRP-6 is a weight loss and muscle gain solution for those who can support a healthy diet and lifestyle. Its side effect of increasing appetite can be a deciding factor on whether the user is really dedicated to their weight loss goals or not. With the right attitude, GHRP-6 can work in your favor to reduce weight, gain muscle and increase energy. GHRP-6 is also a value for anti-aging as well.